Moms Meet

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Aaaaccchhhhhooooo!

Well, it's been a while, but trust me you wouldn't have wanted to have heard from any of us recently. Yes, our little corner of paradise was invaded by the flu! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I felt so bad and have been trapped with 2 whiney boys! Yes, I said 2 whiney boys, although the six year old was fine after a day or two. The big baby is still moping around like he's the sickest person in the world!

Right now I am working on getting some new items listed on Etsy and DaWanda. I hope to be able to send some goodies to Floral Fashions as well. I've made a ton of things, now I just need to photograph and list them - that is my least favorite part! I really prefer the crafting to the listing, but who doesn't?

Well, I finally broke down and bought the Becky Higgins kit off Ebay. I saw that they were going to re-release it this summer, but I wasn't willing to chance it. Hopeful it will be worth the price - but we won't talk about the price! Ouch!

While I was sick in bed, I did manage to do quite a bit of online shopping. Now the packages are starting to come in and I must admit even sleep-deprived and sick as a dog I have good taste! I ordered lots of beautiful new papers and some embellies fresh from CHA. I also ordered some altered art kits, so I'll have to post some of my latest creations soon!

Take care everyone and don't lose any sleep over the lost hour this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment