Moms Meet

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!

Seems like I only have time to write during a holiday. That's probably the only time I really slow down for long enough to realize that I haven't written in awhile....oh well...so much for good intentions.

Christmas was good for the Lockhart family. We spent the day at home in Raleigh in our pjs. While I cooked up my version of the traditional turkey dinner (and no mom there wasn't a leafy veggie in sight) Rob snuck Christmas cookies and Ben happily played with his new X-Box games. Santa brought Ben lots of fun things that he's been asking for - do you think he might have planned that one? We also managed to hide the magnet armband under the tree again for Rob (third year in a row). The look on his face when he opens that package never gets old!!! Rob added to my jewelry collection (thanks dear) again this year. Can't wait to show off my beautiful new baubles! Yep, Christmas was good.

Overall, 2008 has been good to us as well. I can't complain, we are all healthy and happy. There are certainly those out there facing worse situations than mine tonight (triptophan and X-Box overload). So, thinking back on 2008 and ahead to 2009 I am looking forward to whatever changes lie ahead with anticipation.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment